Training for educational establishments
BUSK provides a variety of services and training to include:
- Safety training for pupils of all ages using home to school transport facilities.
- Guidance for governors, teachers and management teams that have a responsibility to procure transport for home to school services and/or schools trips in the UK and visits abroad.
- A range of policy documents all schools should have to reduce risks to pupils and staff when making transport arrangements.
- Comprehensive transport contract for use between parents and schools.
- Guidance on preparing a written risk assessment for movement of traffic inside the school ground. (All schools must legally have a suitable one in place)
- Guidance in complying with safety belt legislation.
Please call 01495 981185 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can help you.