Register your schoolThursday January 30, 2020
Schools can now register with BUSK for free and take full advantage of:
- Entry into a prize draw every school term
- Provision of a registration certificate to enable other free applications
- Up to date legal information for those making transport arrangements for others
- A guide on how to get the best from your transport company
- Safety tips to help reduce risk to both pupils and staff on school trips
- Knowing the key quesions to ask when hiring transport
Once a school is registered with BUSK it can then apply to become a BUSK certified member with even more advantages for the school. An educational establisment with an effective transport policy in place, and generally, can evidence that it transports its pupils and staff safely, can apply. This is something parents and carers would welcome and could help reduce the amount of time spent having to deal with their concerns about the safety of their child on day trips and school visits abroad.
BUSK certified members can use this status on their website and in newsletters to familes. It is BUSK's experience, that this is an area of huge concern to parents and carers not just when a trip is being planned but when consideration is being given to enrolling a child at a new school.
Our standards are high. Are yours?
For more information call 01495 981185 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org