Tranzaura support School Transport Safety WeekMonday September 24, 2018
BUSK partner up with transport technology firm Tranzaura to further promote child safety on the school run.
Kickstarting BUSK’s School Transport Safety Week 2018, (begins 24 Sep) is the announcement of a new partnership with a company that brings values and synergies around the key issue of driver safety in the UK. Safer drivers undoubtedly mean safer journeys for school children.
Value is added to the work that BUSK already does because Tranzaura’s ‘Driver Connect’ system specifically concentrates on essential driver communications, engagement and safer driving behaviour amongst drivers without having to hold resource intensive training programmes that offer limited long-term impact and behaviour change. From September, BUSK Benchmark members that represent a strong share in the minibus and coach industry, will be offered Driver Connect at a discounted rate.
Pat Harris, Director of BUSK said, “We are delighted to partner up with such a like-minded organisation and one that actually brings a viable technology solution that can enhance driver safety issues around home to school transport and school trips at home and abroad. We also look forward to developing new film clip content with Tranzauara around personal safety for drivers themselves, which is set to release next year.”
Tranzauara/s Chief Operating Officer, Shane Mann, also adds, “BUSK and the work they strive to do is inspiring and instrumental in promoting safer child road transport in the UK and we are thrilled to be part of those efforts in any way we can with our technology solution Driver Connect.”
The partnership will be officially launched at the end of October during the Bus Expo Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham.
For further information contact:
Pat Harris, Director, BUSK at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01633 274944 Emma Gill, Marketing Manager at Tranzaura at 00 353 61513695
Notes to Editors
- Established in 2009 in Ireland & UK by Mike Price, CEO and Founder, following the introduction of digitized tachographs to the market in 2006. Since then, their boots on the ground knowledge coupled with a strong development team has resulted in a cutting edge, innovative software company that solves problems for the transport industry.
- Tranzauar’s mission is to build pioneering technology products that make safety, awareness and efficient work practices the centre of everyday life for people in transport across all industries.
- Tranzaura’s innovative and integrated Transport Safety Solutions are available from one portal and worldwide, helping to empower companies with medium to large fleets to effectively manage their compliance and safety requirements whilst also optimizing efficiency and awareness of drivers and their vehicles.
- Driver Connect allows the distribution of short micro learning film clips to those drivers who need it, to primarily address specific safety messages such as winter driving, slips, trips and falls or breaking distance. The short, proactive, consistent content switches the driver’s brain on, not off and can be delivered continuously at the click of a button by a transport manager.
- BUSK School Transport Safety Week runs every September to raise awareness of best practices and to highlight safety issues on the school run. The safety week is used by organisations and road safety professionals to promote safety on the journey to and from school and has been running for 24 years.
- BUSK Benchmark members are focused on promoting the safety of children and young people and will benefit from generously reduced rates for safety products produced by Tranzaura.